Reflective Object-Oriented Programming,
Separation of Concerns,
UML and Reflective Pattern
- Reflective Middleware. Designing and development of a reflective
middleware supporting multicast RMI and communication-oriented reflection
(collaboration with Tokyo Institute of Technology).
- Security and Reflection. Separation of the security aspect from the rest
of the system via reflective mechanisms (collaboration with Florida Atlantic
- Architectural Reflection. Development of a methodology for dynamic
reconfiguring nonstopping system through the reification of their design
information (collaborations with University of Milano Bicocca, and University
- Reflective Development Metodology. Development of a metodology (based on
patterns and UML) which allows to design reflective systems (collaborations
with University of Milano Bicocca and Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg).
- Reflective Paradigm and Compilers. We are developing a simple programming
environment which validates the idea that reflection is a system level concept
and not a language feature.