||Talip Ozturk, fondatore della Hazel Ltd., introdurrą Hazelcast, un tool opensource per la programmazione distribuita in Java, recentemente presentato al TTS Java Symposium di Las Vegas.
Sito del progetto opensource:
Today's applications are getting more and more distributed everyday and it is well-known that distributed programming is hard. With Hazelcast though, distributed programming is easy and lots of fun.
Common reaction of Hazelcast users is 'Ooh my God, this cannot be that easy'. Hazelcast is an open source, highly scalable, transactional, distributed/partitioned implementation of queue, map, set, list, lock and executor service for Java.
Hazelcast is for you if you like to easily:
- share data/state among many servers (e.g. web session sharing)
- cache your data (distributed cache)
- cluster your application
- partition your in-memory data
- send/receive messages among applications
- distribute workload onto many servers
- take advantage of parallel processing
- provide fail-safe data management
- Introduction to Hazelcast
- Code samples
- Internals of Hazelcast